Inventory Unit Detail
2018 KIOTI CK3510SE HC
Call for Price
Oakhill Commercial & Recreational Equipment Ltd.
- Engine Gross Power: 34.9 hp (26 kW)
- PTO Type: Live (SN: TX0600232 and before) / Independent (SN: THH300001 and after)
- Transmission Type: Hydrostatic
- Diesel engine with Daedong ECO Technology
- Dual Pedal HST
- Factory-Installed Cab
- Power Steering
- Single Lever Joystick
- Power Steering: Responsive, powerful and comfortable steering reduces operator fatigue. The power steering system is robustly designed for maneuvering in soft soil and for front loader operation.
- Diesel engine with Daedong ECO Technology: The 34.9 hp (26 kW) ECO-friendly diesel engine provides powerful performance and improves fuel efficiency while reducing noise levels.
- Deluxe Suspension Seat: No matter what the task may be, the adjustable suspension seat with dual armrests allows the operator to ride in comfort.
- Single Lever Joystick: Front end loader work is made easier by the use of a single lever joystick. The lever returns to neutral when released. A float position allows the bucket free flotation over the ground surface.
- Rear PTO: Rear PTO is standard and mid PTO is optional.
- Factory-Installed Cab: With added features and benefits, including A/C and heat, the factory-installed cab allows operators to perform tasks throughout the year, comfortably.
- Simple Maintenance: KIOTI tractors are designed for easy maintenance. Liftable hoods allow convenient access for daily service checks. Maintaining your tractor for long life and high performance has never been easier.
- High Ground Clearance: The minimum ground clearance of 13.4 in. provides sufficient clearance for use on rocky or uneven terrain.
- Center Marker: The center ridge marker on the hood assists with maintaining straight lines during operation.
- Illuminated Dashboard: The illuminated dashboard ensures great visibility while working in bright daylight or at night.
- Powerful HST Transmission: This model features a performance proven, heavy-duty HST drive that delivers power and efficiency. The three range transmission (Hi/Mid/Low) with twin pedal operation makes your job easier, smoother and safer.
- 3-Point Control Lever: The ergonomic 3-point control lever allows you to easily raise and lower the lift arms when attaching implements. The smooth motion reduces effort and improves control.
- Engine Model: 3F-TH4-U
- Engine Gross Power: 34.9 hp (26 kW)
- Rated Speed: 2,600 rpm
- No. of Cylinders: 3
- Fuel Type: Diesel
- Displacement: 111.4 cu. in. (1,826 cc)
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 gal. (34 L)
- Transmission Type: HST
- No. of Travel Speeds - Forward / Reverse: 3 Range
- Min. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag @ Engine rated speed: 0 mph (0 km/h)
- Max. Travel Speed of Forward w/ Ag @ Engine rated speed: 15.4 mph (24.7 km/h)
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- PTO Type Transmission: Live (SN: TX0600232 and before) / Independent (SN: THH300001 and after)
- PTO Power: 29.4 hp (21.9 kW)
- Rear PTO Speeds (1st): 540 rpm
- Mid PTO Speeds: 2,000 rpm (Optional)
Brakes and Clutch
- Brakes: Wet Multi Disc
- Clutch: N/A
Dimensions w/ AG Tire
- Length w/ 3-point hitch: 120.9 in. (3,070 mm)
- Width: 54.5 in. (1,385 mm)
- Height from Top of Cab: 91.7 in. (2,330 mm)
- Wheelbase: 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
- Ground Clearance: 13.4 in. (340 mm)
- Front Tread Ag Tires - Min: 48.2 in. (1,225 mm)
- Rear Tread Ag Tires - Min: 47.6 in. (1,210 mm)
- Min. Turning Radius w/ Brake: 8 ft. (2.4 m)
- Total Pump Flow: 11.7 gpm (44.4 L/min)
- Standard Category: Category 1
- Lift Capacity, 24" aft of hitch: 1,631 lb. (740 kg)
- Control Type: Position
- Weight w/ Ag Tires w/ Cab: 3,397 lb. (1,541 kg)
- Signal Lamp
- Hydrostatic Power Steering
- Parking Brake
- Wet Multi Disc Brakes
- Single Lever Joystick
- Rear PTO
- Flip Up PTO Cover
- Illuminated Dashboard
- Cup Holder
- Tilt Steering
- Front Work Light
- Rear Work Light
- A/C / Heater
- Rear Window Wiper
- Dual Armrest
- Rear Window Defrost
- Cruise Control
- Link Pedal
- Telescopic Lower Link
- Telescopic Stabilizers
- Side View Mirror (2)
- Dual Air Cleaner Element
- Dual Remote Valves (4port) (Spring/Detent)
- Mid PTO
- Rear Weights (Ag Tires Only)
- Front Weights
- Clevis Type Drawbar
- Fuel Heater
- Beacon Lamp Wire Kit
- CD Player
- Detent Holder Kit
- Rear View Mirror Kit
- RH Leveling Box
- 4WD Drive Shaft Cover
- Digital Hour Meter
- Coolant Temperature Gauge
- Fuel Gauge
- Engine Oil Pressure Light
- High Beam, Emergency Flasher, Turn Signals
- Glow Plug Light
- Alternator Light
- Turf: Front 25x8.5-15; Rear 41x14-20
- Agriculture: Front 7-16; Rear 11.2-24
- Industrial: Front 27X8.5-15; Rear 15-19.5
- Front End Loaders : KL4030: Fits the CK10 and CK10SE Series 35 and 40 hp models. (CK3510/CK3510H/CK4010/CK4010H/CK3510SE HC/CK4010SE HC) The KIOTI KL4030 front end loader is specifically designed for the 35 and 40 hp model tractors in the CK10 and CK10SE Series, providing efficient performance with single lever joystick control. The KIOTI loader, with a built-in parking stand, is designed to be quickly and easily attached and detached. KL Series loaders utilize the tractor's hydraulic system, feature single-lever control with float and come with a bucket level indicator. *Specifications may vary with tractor model, front axle configurations, tire size option and type of attachment and are subject to change without notification.
- Front End Loaders : KL4020: Fits the CK10SE Series Models. (CK3510SE HC/CK4010SE HC) The KIOTI KL4020 front end loader is specifically designed for the CK10SE Series tractors, providing efficient performance with single lever joystick control. The KIOTI loader, with a built-in parking stand, is designed to be quickly and easily attached and detached. KL Series loaders utilize the tractor's hydraulic system, feature single-lever control with float and come with a bucket level indicator. *Specifications may vary with tractor model, front axle configurations, tire size option and type of attachment and are subject to change without notification.
- Backhoes : KB2475L: Fits the KIOTI CK2610, CK2610 HST, CK3510, CK3510 HST, CK4010, CK4010 HST. *Specifications may vary with tractor model, front axle configurations, tire size option and type of attachment and are subject to change without notification.
- Engine Type
- 34.9 hp (26 kW)
- PTO HP
- 29.4 hp (21.9 kW)
- Rated RPM
- 2,600 rpm
- 65.7 in. (1,670 mm)
- 91.7 in. (2,330 mm)
- 54.5 in. (1,385 mm)
- 3,397 lb. (1,541 kg)
- Ground Clearance
- 13.4 in. (340 mm)
- Fuel System
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal. (34 L)
- Wet Multi Disc
- 11.7 gpm (44.4 L/min)