Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XT EPS
Stock Image: Fire Red
Sale: Save $2,200.00 now until 3/31/2019
Oakhill Commercial & Recreational Equipment Ltd.
Prowler 700 XT EPS
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine With EFI: The 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single cylinder with EFI. Excellent throttle response provides smooth and consistent acceleration.
- Fully Independent Suspension: Our independent suspension keeps all four tires on the ground, providing maximum traction. The 10 inches of ground clearance and 10 inches of suspension travel only adds to what this machine can do.
- Digital Power Sport Gauge: The Power Sport gauge packs one heck of an informational punch. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: The infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
- Duro Kaden Tires With Aluminum Wheels: The Duro 3 Star Kaden is a great all-purpose tire. Smooth ride and grip for days. Combining them with aluminum wheels only made sense.
- Dual Halogen With LED Accent Headlights: The LED light bar and halogen headlights team up to provide a brighter beam and modern look.
- Rear 2-Inch Receiver: Hooking up to your boat trailer, utility trailer, SPEEDPoint™ attachments or whatever you need to haul doesn’t get much easier with this rugged, 2-inch rear receiver.
- Automotive-Style Hood: The automotive-style hood opens from the front – just like your truck – making it easier to gain access to the massive 22.4-gallon underhood storage box.
- Dashboard Shift Lever With Park: The dashboard shifter keeps the power at your fingertips. Need to stop on a hill? Move the shifter to Park to keep from rolling down.
- High-Quality Surlyn® Body Panels: The Prowler XT™ uses super-tough Surlyn by DuPont™, a resilient resin-based material with a proven record,borrowed from Arctic Cat snowmobile technology. Surlyn requires no painting and is scratch-resistant.
- 2/4 WD With Electric Front Differential Lock: Arctic riders prefer to be in control with their on-the-fly 2WD/4WD. Tackle more rugged terrain by locking the front differential with a flick of the switch.
- 600-lb.-Capacity Tilting Rear Cargo Box: 600 pounds of pure get-it-done capacity. That’s what you get with the Prowler® rear cargo area. With the flick of a lever, the box tilts to dump your contents. You put it in there, let gravity take it out.
- Dual Bucket Seats: These seats are designed to hold you firmly in place and are more comfortable. Get a little dirty? No problem. Wipe them down or hose them off.
- Large Underhood Storage: Extra storage space is something everyone is after. With 3 cu.-ft of storage under the hood, bring everything you need for the day – and then some. Water-resistant? You bet it is.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 695, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 102x85
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 28
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 8.2 (31)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 10 (25.4)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 10 (25.4)
- Shocks: Coil-Over
- Front Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 26x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 26x11R14
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 119.25x61x79 (302.9x154.9x200.7)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 75 (190.5)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 1251 (567.4)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 600 (272.2) Cargo Box / 25 (11.3) Underhood Storage
- Towing Capacity lbs. (kg): 1500 (680.4)
- Hitch Type: Rear 2" Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlights w/LED Light Bar / Rear Halogen Taillight
- Automotive-Style Latching Hood: Standard
- Bumpers: Accessory
- Center Rubber Dash Compartment: Standard
- Dashboard Shift Lever with Park: Standard
- Doors: Side Restraint Net
- Front Tow Hook: Standard
- Gun Scabbard with Mount: Accessory
- High-Quality Surlyn Body Panels: Standard
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- One-Piece Molded Roof: Accessory
- Rear Cargo Box: Tilting 600-lb Capacity
- Rearview Mirror: Standard
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Bucket
- Storage - Underhood: 22 Gallons Water-Resistant
- Storage - Glove Box: 1.9 Gallons
- Sway Bar: Standard
- Tie-Down Hooks: Standard
- Winch: Accessory
NOTES:ROVs can be hazardous to operate. For your safety, all occupants must wear a seat belt, approved helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing; use handhold and stay inside vehicle. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Never engage in stunt driving; riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix and could cause serious injury or even death. Avoid excessive speeds and be particularly careful on difficult terrain. We recommend all ROV operators have a valid driver’s license. No operators under age 16. Never carry a passenger in the cargo box; the passenger must be able to place both feet on the floor while keeping their back against the back of the seat. Arctic Cat recommends that all riders read and understand their operator’s manual before operation and take a training course. For ROV training visit http://cbt.rohva.org. Along with concerned conservationists everywhere, Arctic Cat urges you to “Tread Lightly” on public and private lands. Ride only on designated areas or trails. Preserve your future riding opportunities by showing respect for the environment, local laws, and the rights of others when riding. Do not shoot from or lean firearms or bows against the ROV. ®™ are trademarks or registered trademarks of Arctic Cat Inc.
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve
- Bore and Stroke
- 102 x 85 mm
- Liquid with Fan
- Fuel System
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Duro Kaden / 26x9R14
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Duro Kaden / 26x11R14
- Dry Weight
- 1251 lb. (567.4 kg)
- 75 in. (190.5 cm)
- Front Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Rear Travel
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in. (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.2 gal. (31 L)
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb. (272.2 kg)
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb. (680.4 kg)
- Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Black, Fire Red